- 1 10-oz box frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 2 small tomatoes chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning roasted garlic-herb
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra-virgin
- 2 ct. 4.4 oz packets brown rice precooked, microwave
- 2 cups corn kernels thawed
- 1 15.5-oz can chili beans white
Microwave spinach 1–2 minutes or until thawed; squeeze spinach to remove excess liquid. Chop tomatoes roughly. Cut chicken into small, 1/2-inch pieces (wash hands); combine with seasoning and vinegar until blended.
Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 1–2 minutes. Place oil in the pan, then add the chicken; cook 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is browned. Add rice, corn, and tomatoes to pan; cook 2 minutes.
Stir in spinach and beans; simmer 2–3 more minutes or until steaming and chicken is 165°F. Serve.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 582mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg