Jalapeno-Apple Pork. Try this is a tasty jalapeno pork roast recipe that you can slice and serve it as a pork main dish, or you can shred the pork to make sliders or pulled-pork sandwiches. It’s quite easy to prepare, It’s a good way to prepare for chuck roasts, too.
Minimal prep and great jalapeno flavors! Slow Cooker Jalapeno Pork made with citrus, garlic, and spices resulting in fork-tender, succulent and delicious pork!
Zucchini Noodles also are known as Zoodles can be the star of so many dishes and are a great way to reduce calories and add veggies to all kinds of dishes from pasta to salads to stir-fries. Learn all about the zucchini noodles including how to prepare it, store it, cook it, and eat it with recipes, nutritional info, and more.
Zucchini noodles, lovingly known as zoodles, are one of the best ways to use all your summer zucchini. From a pasta substitute to a salad star, these healthy and low carb noodles make for some delicious meals.
If you like the Jalapeno-Apple Pork Recipe, please leave a comment below.
Please leave a star rating above if you try this recipe.
Jalapeño-Apple Pork Recipe with Garlic Zoodles
- Aluminum Foil
- large sauté pan
- 13- x 9-inch baking dish
- small sauté pan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds or 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder with parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole jalapeno thinly sliced, fresh pepper
- 3 lb country-style pork ribs sliced 2 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple butter
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped fresh Italian
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 lb zucchini about 6 cups fresh spirals
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine coriander, celery seeds, garlic powder, salt, and pepper (reserving 1 teaspoon). Slice jalapeño. Coat ribs with seasoning (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in the pan; add ribs (in batches, if needed) and cook 3–4 minutes, turning occasionally, or until browned. Place in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and reserved seasoning; whisk until blended. Pour over ribs and cover with foil; bake 2–2 1/2 hours or until tender. Brush with glaze from baking dish; serve.
- Preheat small sauté pan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place pine nuts in the pan and cook 2–3 minutes, stirring often, or until toasted. Remove pan from heat and set pine nuts aside to cool. Chop parsley and shallot.
- Return the same sauté pan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place oil and garlic in the pan and cook 1–2 minutes, stirring often, or until garlic is golden. Remove from heat and let stand to cool. Combine all ingredients and toss to coat; serve.
Complete your meal with fresh salad blend, dinner rolls, and chocolate cake for dessert.
The rib recipe can be finished in a slow cooker on HIGH for 4 hours (or on LOW for 8 hours) or until tender. Cooking Sequence
Prepare pork and begin to bake (10 minutes)
Prepare zoodles in last 15 minutes of pork cook time; serve (2 hours, 30 minutes)