Some people like Buffalo Flavor and others do not. I love it and have tried it on many different foods with some coming out better than others. One of my favorites is to use it on Cauliflower florets. This is a good option for the vegetarian guests you may have if you are not one yourself. The beauty is it only takes a few minutes to prepare and a 30 minute stop in the oven. This gives you time to rest, knock out a few pins or to be with the kids.
Dry Buffalo Rub Cauliflower Florets w Ranch Dressing
- 1 Head Large head cauliflower, Cut into bite-size florets
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbs Salted butter
- 1 Container Your favorite Buffalo Dry Rub
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Add Dry Rub. Put Damp Florets in a mixing bowl. Shake until all are covered by the rub.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan and bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes
- Turn florets once during baking
- Check after 10 minute mark for desired tenderness
- Serve with Ranch or alternate dipping sauce. Butter also works well with a bit of lemon.
This is a two-step process. First, cook the cauliflower then come back and add the Buffalo flavor. Trust me this is much better than adding the flavor from the start. Just seems to lose something if you cook the Buffalo Rub too long. When you do it all at once it just does not perform well. These go great with chicken or any other main meat dish.
Would You Like To Know More:
Crunchless Keto Friendly Taco Salad