Apple Cinnamon Toast: A thick slice of bread filled with cream cheese, topped with slices of apples, sugar, cinnamon, and baked to perfection. Delicious Breakfast or Snack. If you add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, it makes a great Dessert Item.
Here is our Apple Cinnamon Toast Recipe! French toast is one of my family’s favorite breakfast foods. Honestly, this was hands-down one of the best French toasts I have ever had.
The flavor of the apples added such a great characteristic to the French toast. Each bite was a cross between apple pie and French toast. I also like the cream cheese base in the French toast.
This is a fast breakfast treat that takes a few minutes from start to finish. Don’t peel the apples because the apples hold their shape better. It’s healthier because most of the vitamins are in the skin and you will love the splash of color it adds to the dish.
Apple Cinnamon Toast by The Loaf
- Baking Tray
- 1 medium green apple seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium red apple seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 whole bread loaf
- Cream cheese as required
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- Butter as required
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Cut bread loaf into thick slices. Slit in a square form in the center and press to make a slight dent.
- Spread some cream cheese in the center and insert green and red apple slices on it. Transfer the slices on a baking tray.
- Sift together castor sugar and cinnamon powder on top of each bread slice. Spread some butter on the edges and add a dollop in the center.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
If You Want To Make This A DessertAdd these Ingredients:
Vanilla ice cream for topping
Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing After you pull toast out of the oven, top the toast with scoops of vanilla ice cream, garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately.