20 Instant Pot Pork Recipes that we use day after day in our kitchen at home. Try them all and please tell us what you like about them and what changes you made.
1. How Long Do You Cook Pork In the Instant Pot?
2. Can You Overcook Pork In Instant Pot?
3. How Can I Cook Tender Instant Pot Pork Chops
Pork chops are usually quite lean and will become tough once they are overcooked. For the best result, you will want to use bone-in pork chops that are well-marbled. The bone will act as a shield for the surrounding meat. A thicker cut of pork chop will work better in the Instant Pot as it is less likely to overcook
4. Which is Better For an Instant Pot Pork meal – Pressure Cook or Slow-cook?
As the name slow cooker implies, a slow cooker cooks food very slowly, usually taking around 8 hours or so to cook most foods. In contrast, a pressure cooker cooks food extremely quickly, taking only a matter of a few minutes, but it still gives you the same flavourful cooking taste like a slow cooker.
5. Can I use pork loin instead of pork shoulder?
No, it is better not to substitute pork loin for pork shoulder and expect the same results.
6. Is Instant Pork Shoulder or Tenderloin more tender?
Pork loin is a comparatively leaner cut of meat, meaning that it has less fat than pork shoulder. While it is the leanest cut of pork, it is also the most tender.
7. What is the best roast for tender Instant Pot pork?
Cut from the loin, this is the most tender cut of pork. It takes on added flavors from marinades, rubs, and spices with ease.
8. How can I get a tender moist pork roast in the Instant Pot?
Place your pork loin fat side up in your Instant Pot. By having the fat on top, you’re allowing the fat layer to baste the roast as it cooks. This is the step that keeps the pork from becoming dry and tough!
9. Should you sear your pork roast before cooking?
Whether you roast it in the oven or cook it in the slow-cooker, you’ll want to sear the roast first. Most sources will tell you that searing seals in the juices. … Let the roast rest before carving. The internal temperature will continue to rise and the meat will be tender and juicy.
10. Should you wash meat before cooking?
Washing raw poultry, beef, pork, lamb, or veal before cooking it is not recommended. Bacteria in raw meat and poultry juices can be spread to other foods, utensils, and surfaces. We call this cross-contamination. Never use soaps or detergents on your meat or poultry products.
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
1. Keto Sweet Balsamic Pork Roast in the Instant Pot
Recipes and Photos From Feels Like Home Blog
2. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Mexican Keto Pulled Pork
Recipes and Photos From Two Sleevers
3. Keto Instant Pot Sour Cream Pork Chops
Recipes and Photos From Savory Nothings
4. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Keto Dae Ji Bulgogi Korean Spicy Pork
Recipes and Photos From Two Sleevers
5. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Keto Pork Carnitas Nachos
The challenge is making a low-carb tortilla chip to pair with authentic Mexican carnitas. Our recipe using pork “carnitas” will meet the challenge and become one of your favorites!
Recipes and Photos From Tasty Low Carb
6. Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Kalua Pork
Recipes and Photos From Pressure Cooking Today
7. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Low Carb/Keto Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
Recipes and Photos From Savvy In the Kitchen
8. Instant Pot Chili Verde Keto Recipe
It is infused in a tangy-hot-savory-umami burst of deliciousness that lingers on your tastebuds. You’ll fall in love with this tasty chicken Chile Verde!
We’ve been eager to share more Instant Pot Mexican Recipes (my happy food!), so we’re thrilled to finally share our Instant Pot Chicken Chili Verde with you!
Recipes and Photos From Pressure Cook Recipes
9. Slow Cooker Keto Pork Butt – Best Pulled Pork Recipe
Recipes and Photos From The Keto Queens
10. Instant Pot Keto Pork And Sauerkraut
Recipes and Photos From My Life Cookbook
Now that you are checking out 20 Badass Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Let’s learn more about Other Instant Pot Recipes.
20 Delicious Keto Chicken In Instant Pot Recipes
My Top 10 Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
10 Great Keto Pork Recipes Done In 20 Minutes
Let’s Check Out More Keto Recipes
25 Best Keto Chicken Recipes Done in 20 Minutes
Our 20 Best Keto Air Fryer Beef Recipes
20 Simple Keto Recipes For Air Fryer Chicken
11. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Delicious Keto Smothered Instant Pot Pork Chops
Recipes and Photos From Simply Live Love
12. Instant Pot Keto Adobo Pork
The whole family would love this dish—for anyone who’s not on keto, serve it over rice. Serve any leftovers in a taco topped with fresh shredded cabbage and sriracha.
Recipes and Photos From My Recipes
13. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Pulled Pork Carnitas
A pressure cooker is an asset to any kitchen, and we certainly get loads of use out of both our electric and stove-top pressure cookers.
Recipes and Photos From My Keto Kitchen
14. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Keto Jamaican Jerk Pork Roast
A word of caution… When searing the roast with the Jamaican Jerk spices on it, the resulting smoke can be super spicy and cause painful coughing fit if you breathe it in. I speak from experience. Keep the windows open and the exhaust fan going during the searing process and you’ll be all set!
Recipes and Photos From I Breathe I'm Hungry
15. Keto Instant Pot Red Wine Pork Stew
Both methods are great but we love the fast cook time of the pressure cooker!
Recipes and Photos From Keto Diet App
16. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Keto-Friendly Instant Pot Parmesan Pork
Recipes and Photos From The Diet Doctor
17. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Keto Instant Pot Cabbage Rolls
Cabbage rolls have always been one of my favorite meals but traditionally they are made with meat and rice so they are full of carbs. These easy keto stuffed cabbage rolls skip the rice and you won’t even miss it!
They are a delicious combination of seasoned beef and pork rolled up into tender cabbage leaves and then covered in an amazing homemade tomato sauce. Lock the lid on the Instant Pot and cook for 35 minutes and you have an awesome keto dinner that the whole family will enjoy!
Recipes and Photos From Homemade Interest
18. Instant Pot Pork Recipes – Cocoa Spiced Instant Pot Keto Pork Roast
Instant Pot Pork Recipes - It’s still an awesome recipe to serve up on holidays and family gatherings but try this recipe one weeknight and win your family over.
It’s low carb, perfectly keto, which means you can prepare it with a keto-friendly side for yourself and regular options for others in the family.
Recipes and Photos From The Beauticle
19. Keto Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops With Bacon and Gravy
Recipes and Photos From Savory Tooth
20. Instant Pot Pork Chops With Keto Tomato Cream Sauce
This Instant Pot Pork Chops keto recipe is good for anyone on the diet or not. The bone-in pork chops are bathed in a luscious tomato cream sauce with mushrooms.
Recipes and Photos From Mom Foodie
Thank you for taking the time to reviews our favorite Keto Instant Pot Pork recipes.
Please leave an honest review of how you like the recipes you try and if possible any changes you made that made a better recipe. It really helps others trying to make great food that makes them lose weight.
Our members at Hot Bod Zone love to hear from people and try the innovations about every type of food. To share a recipe contact us through our website.