You don’t always need a recipe for Keto Friendly Vegetables. I use my Air Fryer and simply cook from scratch very often as well as changing spices for flavors that we find the most appealing. Mix and Match for your taste. The recipes below are a good basis to get you started and you can tweak as you go. Please leave the changes you like best in the comments for other readers to try.
Using an Air Fryer is always better than cooking in oil of any kind. You will see a 70% to 80% reduction in calories with far less fat content. Using this method will cut down on all of the harmful issues associated with cooking in oils.
What Are The Benefits Of An Air Fryer?
1. Using Air Fryers can promote weight loss. A higher intake of fried foods has direct links with higher obesity risk.
2. Air Fryers can be safer than deep fryers.
3. Air Fryers reduce the risk of toxic acrylamide formation.
4. Cutting down on deep-fried foods reduces disease risk.
Moving on, let’s check out our list of favorite Keto Diet Air Fryer Recipes.
Our Top 20 Keto Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
1. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Keto Diet Air Fryer Pickles
By making these Air Fryer pickles, a low carb snack that also happens to be keto friendly, you can easily have a second helping.
Recipes and Photos From Noble Pig
2. Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Raw or Frozen
They are low in carbs and high in protein when you use nutritional yeast as breading! Even the vegetable haters will eat these up.
Recipes and Photos From My Crazy Good Life
3. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Keto Air Fryer Jicama Fries
Recipes and Photos From Gnom-Gnom
4. Keto Air Fried or Oven-Fried Okra Recipe
Add in the fact that its low carb and gluten-free, and this keto-friendly okra recipe is damn near perfection in my book.
Recipes and Photos From Ketogasm
5. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Air Fryer Keto Green Beans
Recipes and Photos From Linneyville
6. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Air Fryer Onion Rings (Paleo or KETO)
Recipes and Photos From Wholesome Licious
7. Keto Air Fryer Vegetarian Cabbage Patties
These make an excellent Keto vegetarian lunch option.
Recipes and Photos From Carb Manager
8. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
Recipes and Photos From Tasty Air Fryer Recipes
9. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Keto Cheesy Zucchini Noodles In the Air Fryer
Recipes and Photos From My Life Cookbook
10. Air Fryer Zucchini Fries (Paleo)
Using an Air Fryer makes the job even easier, and since zucchini is in season now, I’m hoping this can be some inspiration for you to pick up some at the farmer’s market or store right away.
Recipes and Photos From Easy Real Food
Now that you are checking out 20 Effortless Keto Friendly Vegetables Recipes
Let’s learn more about Other Air Fryer Recipes.
Let’s Check Out More Keto Recipes
11. Easy Keto Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
Recipes and Photos From Kind Keto Mama
12. Keto Friendly Vegetables – Keto Summer Squash Fries
Recipes and Photos From Heather Cooan
13. Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Keto, Low Carb)
Recipes and Photos From How to Do Keto
14. Keto Air Fryer Radishes
The texture totally changes when they are cooked, and the heat/bitterness totally melts away. These keto Air Fryer radishes take advantage of that to make a low carb side similar to potato wedges.
Recipes and Photos From Try Keto With Me
15. Loaded Keto Cauliflower Broccoli Casserole
I really miss eating potatoes on the keto diet, but thankfully I’ve had cauliflower and broccoli to replace them, and it’s been working out well. Cauliflower is great as a mash if you remember my Cauliflower Mash recipe, and recently I tried it in this casserole along with some broccoli, and it was AMAZING!
Try This Recipe in Your Air Fryer
Recipes and Photos From Evs Eats
16. Kohlrabi French Fries (Air Fryer Friendly)
Everyone who has ever switched to a keto lifestyle has kryptonite foods that you miss periodically despite conquering general carb cravings. Like a lot of people, mine was McDonald’s french fries.
Recipes and Photos From Low Carb Papa
17. Air Fryer Broccoli
Recipes and Photos From Recipes that Crock
18. Air Fryer Blooming Onion
It's crazy crispy and so fun as a pull-apart shared appetizer. The secret sauce from Outback will forever be our favorite dip!
Recipes and Photos From Delish
19. Air-Fried Kale Crisps
Recipes and Photos From Williams Sonoma
20. Air Fryer Mushrooms with Balsamic Vinegar
Recipes and Photos From Courtneys Sweets
Thank you for taking the time to review OUR 20 Effortless Keto Friendly Vegetables Recipes.
Please leave an honest review of how you like the recipes you try and if possible any changes you made that made a better recipe. It really helps others trying to make great food that makes them lose weight.
Our members at Hot Bod Zone love to hear from people and try the innovations about every type of food. To share a recipe contact us through our website.